Project Survival Media is calling all passionate youth journalists who want to use their skills to:
- Launch “Survival,” to the forefront of the international political debate
- Amplify voices underrepresented by traditional media, and
- Report on the most compelling climate stories from around the world.
We are a global youth journalism network that aims to influence the outcome of the COP 15 by broadcasting the most critical message of our time: As world leaders negotiate a new climate treaty, “Survival is Not Negotiable.”
We are seven media teams, one for each continent. We build stories together that focus on those roles in society most impacted by climate change: factory workers, farmers, mothers, organizers, and health care providers.
Who is eligible?
- Any young person between the ages of 15-30 who
- Has some experience in any of the following: blogging, reporting, photography, or videography,
- Has either a background in climate change, human rights issues, or global or local environmental justice struggles.
- Lives anywhere on one of the seven continents - aka Planet Earth.
Click Here (http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFp4SmRjcVhrSkdycGtJLW4xa0UzM1E6MA) to complete an application to be on one of the Project Survival Regional Media Teams.
ALL Applications must be submitted by: September 11th, 2009.
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |