Twitter, Air Asia, Bountry Fresh, Elabram Systems Inc. (ESI), Chalre Associates, XyXon and HeartCore, and more joins the Asia Digital Marketing Expo (ADME) 2015 on July 26, 2015 at SMX Aura, Taguig, Philippines. ADME brings together different top executives to share the future of Online Marketing in the Philippines and in Asia Pacific region.
Among the topics that will be discussed at the Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015 are:
- The digital economy of the Philippines
- Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from East to West and West to East
- Is the Philippines ready to be a cashless society?
- Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation
- Technology and Entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth
- Micro - multinationals E-commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond
One of ther speakers in the upcoming "Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015", Mikel Yaw, CEO of Elabram Systems Group with offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines will be in Dubai on May 11-13, 2015 as one of the speakers. LTE World Summit is the largest convention of Telecommunication operators and vendors around the globe with more than 5000 attendees from the previous years.
Air Asia also expressed its support through a contract signing on May 5, 2015 between Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas of TAG Media & PR and Air Asia Head of Commercial, Mr. Gerard Penaflor. The award-winning airline company has been supporting events organized under Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas for four consecutive years now. A proof that these two are getting bigger and stronger year by year.
Twitter, Head of Online Sales for South East Asia, Ms. Tina Pang was the latest to be included in the partners of the event. Filipinos, all 100 Million now have mobile phones and according to statistics, almost 50% are online. No wonder that Philippines is considered as the Social Media capital of the world where more and more of the citizens loves to share everything online and more and more are seeing the effectiveness of Twitter in disseminating information.
Digital Marketing Expo 2015 will showcase some of the outstanding persona in Digital Marketing and social media which includes:
- Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
- Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
- Donald Lim- Chief Digital Officer, ABS CBN
- Earl Valencia- Head of Corporate Development/Innovation, Smart Communication
- John Upton- President, John Robert Powers
- Mikel Yaw- CEO, Elabram Systems Group
- Rebecca Bustamante- President, Chalre Associates
- Janette Toral- E Commerce Advocate, Digital Club Filipino
- Robert Laurel Yupangco- President, Yupangco Group of Companies
- James Jimenez- Director & Spokesman, COMELEC
- Maria Camille Montejo- CEO, NWSteel Technologies & Tree Top Adventure Inc.
- Carlos Celdran- Brand Ambassador, Tour Guide
- Chinkee Tan- Motivational Speaker, Wealth & Wellness Coach
- Tanya Llana- Business Strategist and Director of Sales & Marketing, Victoria Court
- Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creative Voices Production
- Lloyd Luna- CEO, LloydLuna.Com
- Lewis Hong- Web Consultant, Xyxon Singapore
Discussions will be moderated by reknown moderators who are best in their field which includes: Kim Bernardo Lokin, former Congresswoman & now a columnist under Manila Times & Managing Editor of Business+Class Magazine; Donald Felbaum, Managing Director of Optel who was the previous President of American Chamber of Commerce; and Jonathan Luzuriaga is the incumbent President of Philippine Software Industry Association.
Experience and visit the event to see the different corporate companies who will showcase their products and services like Bounty Agro Ventures, Xyxon Heartcore, NWSteel Technologies, Tree Top Adventure Inc, Zoomanity Group, Azalea Residences among others.
Don't forget to be part of this event organized by TAG Media & Public Relations.headed by Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas is passionately delivering events for the mass audience. Started in Laguna in 2010 for advocacy & political events for free while working as regional media coordinator & writer at Philippine Information Agency Region4A, the organization evolved in sharing the advocacy of dissemination of information with different topic from blogging, social media and digital marketing.
Register now and be part of Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015.
For more information, you may visit www.asiadigitalmarketing.ph. For partnership and sponsorship, you may contact TAG Media & PR at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you think of this event? Share us your comments. Are you attending?