June is coming and it seems that every year this is the month where tons of movies gets released, however it seems this year there are fewer films. What are the 5 MUST WATCH MOVIES FOR JUNE 2015? We sum up some of them and post it here as a recommendation for our dear readers. So let's go...
1. JURASSIC WORLD. Jurassic Park is one of the most successful films when it comes to dealing with the prehistoric reptiles living in the present time. This time they are making another movie which aims to break box office. Could Jurassic World really be more exciting? Showing - June 10
2. TED 2. Ted, the popular bear has returned and this time around, Ted (Seth MacFarlane) is attempting to raise a child with his new wife, but in order to do so, he's must prove that he's a person. Can he do it? Will this be as successful as the first one? Showing - June 26.
3. SPY. An uncanny mix of spies joins together to accomplish a very formidable mission. Susan Cooper (Melissa McCarthy) is an unassuming, deskbound CIA analyst, and the unsung hero behind the Agency’s most dangerous missions. But when her partner (Jude Law) falls off the grid and another top agent (Jason Statham) is compromised, she volunteers to go deep undercover to infiltrate the world of a deadly arms dealer, and prevent a global disaster. Another comedy film that aims to drive you crazy or will they? Showing - June 5.
4. INSIDIOUS 3. Have you watched Insidious 1 and 2? Are you terrified already? If you answered yes then expect for more during this prequel to the movie. The newest chapter in the terrifying horror series is written and directed by franchise co-creator Leigh Whannell. This chilling prequel, set before the haunting of the Lambert family, reveals how gifted psychic Elise Rainier (Lin Shaye) reluctantly agrees to use her ability to contact the dead in order to help a teenage girl (Stefanie Scott) who has been targeted by a dangerous supernatural entity.
5. INSIDE OUT. Are you curious how your emotions came into play in various situations? How cool can it be if you would actually see them bid for the ultimate spot of being the one in the limelight. Check out this animated movie from Pixar which sets the scene in the head of a young girl, Riley, where five emotions - Joy, Anger, Disgust, Fear and Sadness, try to lead the girl through her life. . The emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley’s mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. As Riley and her emotions struggle to adjust to a new life in San Francisco, turmoil ensues in Headquarters. Although Joy, Riley's main and most important emotion, tries to keep things positive, the emotions conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house and school. Exciting right? SHowing - June 19.
So there you go for the 5 Must Watch Movies for June 2015. Which one of them are you going to watch?
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and get updated with the latest trends. If you do have some tips or breaking scoop you can also pm us.
Thanks for reading!