AXN's Amazing Race Asia 4 Includes Two Philippine Teams - The latest edition The Amazing Race Asia (TARA) will feature two teams composed of Filipinos. The four Pinoys in The Amazing Race Asia 4 will be composed of two rivals who hated each other and two best friends who had been inseparable since the day they meet.
They also admit to have hated each other the moment they first met when they play for their rival football teams in the United States. They never thought of really being friends and they say that friendship was the last thing on their mind.
However, time made the two good friends and now they will be paired with each other as one of the teams competing for the coveted prize for The Amazing Race Asia Season 4.
The second team of Pinoys in the TARA 4 was composed of Fil-Australian model Lani Pillinger, 27, and Australian Jacinta James, 27, who is a tattooist and former manager of the Hollywood strip club in Australia’s Gold Coast.
The Amazing Race Asia 4 will premiere on September 23, 2010 and will feature several teams of two, each with a pre-existing relationship, in a race around the world.
Below are the complete list of teams for Amazing Race Asia 4:
- Team 1: Jess and Lani - Party Girls - Philippines
- Team 2: Richard and Richard - Friends - Philippines
- Team 3: Ivan and Hilda - Married - Malaysia
- Team 4: Ethan and Khairie - Friends - Malaysia
- Team 5: Alan and Wendy - Dating - Hong Kong
- Team 6: Yani and Nadine - Bestfriends - Indonesia
- Team 7: Hussein and Natasha - Father and Daughter - Indonesia
- Team 8: Sahil and Manas - Cousins - India
- Team 9: Dimple and Sunaina - Travel Buddies - India
- Team 10: Claire and Michelle - Rebel Pals - Singapore