Internet and computer users had been very aware of email attachment virus that hackers and virus creators seem to find a new way to lure their target and that is through the very popular world of social networking.
So if you are into social networking here are some of my suggestions:
1. Be vigilant and examine each application and link carefully.
2. Do not click an application or video which has a suspicious or very eliciting title. Some examples would be "hot new video of...", "rare video...".
3. Ask your friend first before you download or click his video if it is really owned by him.
4. Update your anti-virus software.
5. Check out latest virus reports and threats.
Well for now that's what I can suggest. For the latest NEWS ON SOCIAL NETWORKING VIRUS CHECK THIS ARTICLE FROM YAHOO.
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |