According to sources, around 8:00 to 9:00 pm last night, the 5 MMG workers coming from Jubail City , rode a taxi going back to Jubail Camp 2. As they were about to reach near the camp, apparently, the taxi they were in was in top speed, rammed to a crossing trailer coming from the dirt road. As a result, 3 Filpinos died on the spot, 1 Filipino and 1 Indian were injured. The survivors were rushed to King Abdul Azziz Naval Hospital in Jubail.
The following are the deceased:
1. Fredie Doctolero, MMG # 29348, Filipino assigned as Crane operator in Kayan 22
2. Teresito Eloja, MMG # 01724, Filipino assigned as Superintendent – Rigging in Kayan 24
3. Jerry Pielago, MMG # 42504, Filipino assigned as Millwright in Kayan Samsung
The following are the injured presently confined in King Abdul Azziz Naval Hospital in Jubail:
1. Afrajodin Khan, MMG # 27576, Indian assigned as Safety Officer in Kayan 24
a. Diagnosed to have Multiple Lacerated Wounds on the scalp and face
b. Confined at regular ward for observation
2. Conrado Puno, MMG # 09560, Filipino assigned as Leadman – Piping in Kayan 24
a. Diagnosed to have Left Pneumohemothorax (air and blood in left lung)
b. Confined at Intensive Care Unit for close observation
The Saudi taxi driver, Fahad Ahmad Shamrani sustained a fracture on the right leg and multiple head injuries. He is also confined at the regular ward in King Abdul Azziz Naval Hospital .
The deceased MMG workers are presently in the morgue of Jubail General Hospital .
Reference: Ka Lito, www.baliwag.net
| Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |